Delays and Disruptions
Update of Royal Air Maroc commercial measures: COVID-19 crisis
Last updated 2020-05-14 15:38:04.0
Since the beginning of the Coronavirus crisis, Royal Air Maroc implemented new measures to meet the temporary countries’ restrictions and assist our passengers efficiently. Following the development of the COVID-19 situation, and the suspension of all of our international flights, Royal Air Maroc is reconsidering these provisions. The company is working with all of its customers and partners to get through this difficult period by taking new measures to support all of its passengers. Below are the updated provisions with the extension of eligibility for tickets issued during the month of May and the initial date of travel until August:
• Passengers concerned: tickets issued before May 31st 2020, on all Royal Air Maroc network including suspended flights due to the COVID-19 restrictions (award-tickets included).
• Travel date: before August 31st, 2020 included.
• Ticket Change: 1 change for free.
• Conditions: change for the same destination and the same fare class; (fare difference applies if the initial class of service is not available).
• New travel dates deadline: until October 31st,2020 (return date can be extended beyond this deadline to maintain the same length of stay).
• Credit: permitted in exchange of a non-refundable EMD valid for 12 months with 5 % additional bonus for USA point of sale. The 5% additional amount will be calculated on the unutilized base fare (taxes and surcharges are excluded). This voucher must be issued through Royal Air Maroc’s call center only and used through Royal Air Maroc’s agencies.
• Refunds :
- if your flight has been cancelled: all applicable penalties shall be waived.
- If your flight has not been cancelled: any relevant penalties will be applied according to the applicable fare rules.
Refunds processing may take more than the usual time as our team also handles re-bookings and customer requests.
Ticket changes can be made via your travel agency or our call centre. Please note that due to health restrictions related to the Coronavirus pandemic, the processing of calls is interrupted. For all of your requests, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This policy will remain valid until normal service resumes or new developments occur.
Royal Air Maroc suspends international and domestic flights
Last updated 2020-05-14 15:37:24.0
Pursuant to the decision of the Government of the Kingdom of Morocco, Royal Air Maroc announces the suspension, until further notice, of all its flights.